ErgoSpring Standing Desk Converter - Deluxe
- INSTANT STANDING DESK: Use on your existing desk to get all the the health and productivity benefits of a standing desk
- SPACIOUS WORK SURFACE: A large 35" x 20.5" can easily hold two monitors
- SIMPLE: Assembles in less than 10 minutes!
Sitting is the new smoking! This standing desk converter will allow you to sit or stand at your EXISTING desk. Attach keyboard drawer, set on your desk top, and start using. When you're ready to stand, the smooth gas spring will let you effortlessly move your platform from sitting to standing positions. Welcome to improved health and productivity!
- Colour: Black
- Desktop dimensions: approx. 35" x 23"
- Desktop width: 35"
- Desktop depth: 23"
- Easy set up: The fastest way to convert to a sit to stand desk - takes less than 10 minutes to unbox and turn your existing desk into a sit to stand desk
- Height adjustment with the new Gas Spring technology, adjustable from 5.9" to 19.7" in height (depending on height of table surface, usable by people 5'1" to 6'4").
- Holds up to 30lbs; two monitors or a laptop and a monitor, along with a slot for your phone or tablet and space for your mouse.
- Attach the keyboard shelf and start using!
- Perfect for quickly retrofitting offices with standing desks where a full sized standing desk is not convenient or practical.
- Comes with a "Risk Free" 30 day return policy if you are unhappy for ANY reason with the product. Nothing to worry about - Buy one today!
FAQ and Support
What is the weight capacity of the desk?
Our ErgoSpring Standing Desk Converter Regular can lift up to 30lbs (13.6kg). The keyboard tray can lift up to 4.4lbs (2kg).
I can't find the assembly instructions, where can I get them?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk ErgoSpring Standing Desk Converter Regular
Do they come assembled?
The standing desk converter comes in 2 pieces, the main lift assembly and the keyboard tray. So the only thing that you need to install is the keyboard tray itself. The main part of the Ergospring comes pre-assembled.
What’s the difference between the extra-wide and regular units?
Ergospring regular has more heavy-duty construction and uses two gas springs compared with the extra-wide (which only has one)
Does it only go to the highest and lowest positions? Or can it be stopped somewhere in the middle to customize the height?
It is totally adjustable at any level between the max and min.
What is the height between the keyboard tray and the work surface?
3” or 7.62 cm
Can the height of the keyboard tray be adjusted independently from the desktop?
The distance is fixed and cannot be adjusted distance from the desktop.
How long is the warranty period for this product?
What is the highest that the keyboard tray can be raised from the desk surface?
16.6” or 42.2cm.
My ErgoSpring Standing Desk is stuck/locked and I can't raise it. What should I do?
New converters can be a little tight until they get worn in. This can easily be fixed with lubrication. A standard lubricating oil can be used.
Here’s a video of how it is done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Dhzbc9KJc